Most Popular Fundraisers
More Types of Fundraising
We have organizations standing by to assist you with finding the fundraiser that is right for you. Click here and fill in our free information form. You will recieve fundraising information and ideas in your email (and postal mail in many cases) to help you decide what kind of fundraiser is best for you. Click here for free fundraising information.
Resolve to follow one or more of these ten tips and you're sure to put your non-profit organization ahead of the game.
1. Our organization will determine what it needs for the next two or three years and, if our goals require additional funding, we will develop an expansion initiative to solicit those funds from our supporters. We will no longer put off until tomorrow what we should be doing today.
2. We will develop a case for support that is forward-thinking, mission-centered, merit-based, and realistic. This brief profile of our plans will be the centerpiece of our presentation to people who want to help us.
3. Our organization will adopt a practice of strengthening its ability to maintain good managers and directors. Board members and staff will interact; they will have numerous opportunities to talk candidly about their roles within the organization, and they will be given opportunities to learn and apply new skills.
4. Our board and staff will team up to raise funds. We have discovered that there is increasing (and enormous) pressure for fund raising to become completely staff-driven. However, very few staff people maintain the kind of peer relationships with prospective donors that are so crucial to effective fund raising. We must work together.
5. Our organization will include in its fund-raising strategy the time-honored method of one-on-one solicitation, carried out, whenever possible, by an individual who has a personal peer relationship with the prospective donor.
6. We will talk with our most loyal, long-standing supporters. If someone has given ...
Top 10 Tips For Fundraising Success
Want to make more sales and have a more successful fundraiser? Check out these 10 tips!
Get Your Fundraiser Noticed
The popular saying "if you build it they will come" may be wishful thinking so don't assume that everyone will find out about your fundraiser. Make sure you get the word out ahead of time and make it as visible as possible. Here are four ideas to get you started.
How to Reach Your Fundraising Financial Goals
These simple tips will help you to maximize your profits.
6 Ways to Motivate Your Fundraising Group
Motivate your group members to maximize your profit.
What's The Scoop On Cookie Dough Fundraisers?
Cookie dough fundraising is becoming very popular with many fundraising groups today. It's no surprise, since freshly baked cookes are as easy to sell, as they are to eat!
Event Fundraising Ideas
Have you thought about how much money you can raise doing a special event? Check out these ideas!