Most Popular Fundraisers
More Types of Fundraising
We have organizations standing by to assist you with finding the fundraiser that is right for you. Click here and fill in our free information form. You will recieve fundraising information and ideas in your email (and postal mail in many cases) to help you decide what kind of fundraiser is best for you. Click here for free fundraising information.
Whether this is your first fundraiser or your 100th, you'll be faced with decisions. One of them will be how to choose a fundraising company. It's hard enough to plan a fundraising campaign, so you want to be sure the company you choose works with you and isn't just in it for a quick sale. Below are some things to think about during your search and decision process.
Good Fundraising Companies Ask Questions
Good fundraising companies will need to know about your group to help you the best. This is what they should ask you:
1. Your group's financial goal
2. Your fundraising timeline
3. The number of potential participants and their ages
4. Any historical information you can provide (e.g. past fundraisers, participation levels, successes and failures).
If they don't ask these questions, this may suggest that they don't really care about you. It's in a good company's best interest to care and help make your fundraiser a success. They are looking to build customer loyalty and want to be around a long time.
Things You Need to Know About A Fundraising Company
1. How long has the company been in business?
2. How many years of experience does the company representative have in fundraising?
3. Do they listen to your needs and are easy to work with? If so, then they will help you later if problems arise.
4. Are their products of high quality? If so, then your fundraiser will raise more with less hassle.
5. What is the percentage profit of sales? Although the percentage profit is important, there are many other factors that need to be...
Top 10 Tips For Fundraising Success
Want to make more sales and have a more successful fundraiser? Check out these 10 tips!
Get Your Fundraiser Noticed
The popular saying "if you build it they will come" may be wishful thinking so don't assume that everyone will find out about your fundraiser. Make sure you get the word out ahead of time and make it as visible as possible. Here are four ideas to get you started.
How to Reach Your Fundraising Financial Goals
These simple tips will help you to maximize your profits.
6 Ways to Motivate Your Fundraising Group
Motivate your group members to maximize your profit.
What's The Scoop On Cookie Dough Fundraisers?
Cookie dough fundraising is becoming very popular with many fundraising groups today. It's no surprise, since freshly baked cookes are as easy to sell, as they are to eat!
Event Fundraising Ideas
Have you thought about how much money you can raise doing a special event? Check out these ideas!